Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. How many days in advance should I place my order?
If you’re looking to order cakes online, please place your orders at least 48 hours in advance, or earlier. Customised cake orders require prior notice to allow Kukkr Home bakers sufficient time to prepare for your order.
2. Do I have to place an order from one of the options on your website or can I share an image of how I’d like my cake to be?
In case you can’t find what you are looking for in our range of cakes online, please whatsapp 9606409997 with your requirement. Kindly enquire at least 72 hours prior as customisation takes time.
3. What modes of payment do you accept?
You can buy cakes online by completing your payment securely using Credit Cards (Master Card, VISA), Debit Card, UPI, Google Pay, Net Banking.
4. Do I need to make the entire payment while placing the order?
Yes, we accept orders only upon 100% payment. All our customised cakes are freshly made to order and as per customisation requests hence orders are only processed once the payment is completed.
5. Can I cancel my order?
No we do not accept cancellations. In case of any unforeseen circumstances, the online cake order can be postponed to a later date provided we have more than 48 hours notice for the same. Kindly write to us at email@example.com
6. What happens if I want to make changes to the delivery address or time after I have placed the order?
Changes can be accommodated if feasible operationally. We do no guarantee the changes will be accepted.
7. Can I place an order to be delivered to another city?
Yes. When looking to buy cake online, please provide the delivery address and the contact number of the person who will be receiving the cake at the delivery location while placing your order.
8. I have not received an order confirmation email.
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a swift resolution.
9. I want to place a ‘bulk/ custom order for products, who should I contact?
Kindly whatsapp us on 9606409997 for bulk orders. The minimum quantity is 25 pieces.
10. What if I live abroad?
1. Do you deliver? And in which locations?
We are an online cake delivery service, so all you need to do is place your order online and mention the full delivery details, and we will ensure it gets delivered to your doorstep.
2. What is the mode of delivery?
We ensure the cake is delivered in a four-wheeler vehicle with Air Conditioning to ensure the cake is safe during transit. Since customised cakes are very delicate, we advise customers to personally collect the cake from the vehicle.
3. Can I choose a particular delivery time?
Yes, please choose from the delivery slots mentioned while entering your preference in the date and time selector.
4. Can I get the order delivered at midnight?
No we do not have a midnight delivery service available. Our last slot is at 7pm. You can store the cake as per its storage instructions until midnight.
5. Are there any delivery charges?
Yes, Standard delivery charges are Rs 150. In some instances, if the delivery location is very remote, we may charge a higher fee.
6. Where is your shop located?
We don’t have a shop. All our cakes are made to order by experienced home bakers and delivered to your location directly from their kitchen.
7. Can I arrange for a pick-up instead of delivery?
No, we don’t have a pick up option. We respect the privacy of our home bakers and do not reveal their house address or contact numbers to permit pick ups.
8. Do you accept COD?
No, we do not accept cash on delivery. We only accept Digital Payments. You can buy cakes online by completing your payment securely using Credit Cards (Master Card, VISA), Debit Card, UPI, Google Pay, Net Banking.
9. What if the recipient is not available when the delivery person reaches there? Will you re-attempt delivery?
If you happen to be unavailable to receive the cake when the delivery vehicle reaches your location, the cake will be dropped off at the location either at the entrance or with the security. Since it is a perishable product, it is not possible for us to re-attempt delivery.
10. What if the products received are damaged?
We strive to deliver quality products and ensure they are delivered to you in the best condition. However, if you ever receive a damaged product after purchasing one of our cakes online, please get in touch with us via email at email@example.com for a prompt resolution to your concern.
1. Do you have Eggless Cakes?
Yes, we make eggless cakes too! Many of our home bakers have expertise in making eggless cakes. While placing your order online, you can select the eggless option. You can get an eggless Unicorn Cake, Baby Shower Cake, Half Birthday Cake or Theme Cakes.
2. Will the cake image and cake delivered be exactly identical?
No two handmade items are exactly alike since each chef has his/her own way of baking and designing a cake. Variations in colour, shading, shape and design are inherent in handmade and homemade bakes. Please take into consideration certain percentage of difference from the picture.
3. How do I store my cakes and desserts once I receive them?
We advise you to immediately refrigerate once you receive your cake. In case of fondant cakes, please store them in an air conditioned room.
4. Can I order a mini cake or a half kg customised cake since there are very few of us celebrating?
The minimum weight for all our cakes is 1 kg. We don’t make half kg cakes as it restricts the design options for customised cakes. For the baker to full express their creativity, minimum 1 kg is usually needed.
5. Do you provide candles and knife with the cake?
No, we usually don’t. Sometimes Home Bakers provide them complementarily if available.
6. Can I customise my cake? What is the minimum weight for customisation?
When you order cakes online, the minimum weight for customisation is 1 KG.
7. Can I customise a box of cupcakes? What is the minimum quantity for customisation?
When you order cupcakes online, the minimum quantity of cupcakes is 12 pieces.
8. How do I place orders for dessert tables?
Please whatsapp us on 9606409997 to place orders for customised dessert tables.
9. Can I choose the home baker the cake is being delivered from? Will I know the details of the home baker allocated to my order?
No, the home baker allocated to your order will be allocated by our team. The home bakers details are not disclosed. Kukkr India takes guarantee of the quality of the home bakers selected as part of our network and and we assure the finish and taste of the cakes meet your expectation.
10. Can I get images of the cake once my order is ready?
We can share images once they are made available; this is usually after the cake is packed and dispatched. Therefore no changes can be entertained at that stage.